48 Customs, Inc.
Machining | Design | Integration
48 Customs, Inc. is a family owned and operated business with over 40 years combined experience in metal work offering:
- CNC and manual machining
- Design and integration
- 3D printing prototypes
- Welding, and fabrication for industries and individuals including industrial racks, carts, molds, motor work, and test fixtures
- One off custom parts
- Authorized dealer for B&W Trailer Hitches
We take pride in doing the job right! Let us put our experience to work for you!
Let us put our 40+ years of combined experience to work for you!
- CNC machining
- Manual machining
- Light fabrication
- Industrial racks/carts
- Mold repair
- Test Fixtures
- Solid Works Design Process
- OEM/Retro Fit Production Machining
- Custom items for corporations and individuals
CNC AND MANUAL MACHINING EQUIPMENT
48 Customs offers customers machining solutions. Whether you have relatively simple 2D parts or highly complex 3D parts, 48 Customs will offer a solution for machining it.
- Hurco VMX30DI | Capacity 30/20/24
- Kitamura MyCenter4XID | Capacity 40.1/20.1/20.1
- Fadal 2050 | Capacity 50/20/20
- Fadal 4020 | Capacity 40/20/20
- Fadal VMC15 | Capacity 20/16/20
- Fadal VMC15XT | Capacity 30/16/20
- Chevalier FNL-220LSY | Capacity 8″ main chuck, 6″ sub spindle, live tooling, y-axis, both spindles programmable, programmable b-axis
- Hardinge Quest 8/51 | Capability 2″ thru spindle, 12″ max diameter 16″ max length, live tooling
- Fusion 3 3D Printer
- (2) Series 1 Style Bridgeport manual milling machines
- 14X40 manual engine lathe
- Lodge and Shipley manual engine lathe
- Carlton 4′ Radial Arm Drill
- Harig Surface Grinder
OEM / RETRO FIT PRODUCTION MACHINING
One of 48 Customs best attributes is problem solving. We can orchestrate methods of achieving production and safety needs for customers. Present us with your production or safety issue and let us find the solution for you.